10. Luann’s horrible singing to Jill Zarin, of course the signing was horrible but the lyrics were even worse! The best part was Ramona saying she thought it was a guy in drag coming down the stairs! Hysterical!
9. Tough little Avery Singer planning her Sweet 16 birthday party, she knows what she wants and she’s going to get it! She looked incredible and her venue was stunning, I hope she had the time of her life!
8. Simon getting hypnotized to stop smoking cigarettes, I love how he went outside to smoke that one last one before he sat getting his brain rearranged to convince himself he’s a non-smoker. I don’t think it worked….
7. Dualing Sweet 16 parties, I know which one I’d prefer to attend, Avery’s looked amazing and I’m sure the pot-smoking, racist first daughter of the royal Count enjoyed herself particularly after her mother took off to spend more time with her young stud. After all Lulu spent hours planning, shopping and preparing this kid’s party, how much time can she be expected to spend with her kids? Mom time is important, go get laid Lulu.
6. Jill’s birthday party was a joke! Before Ramona mentioned it I noticed that the venue looked a bit cramped. Everyone seemed to be crunched together and Lulu even had to duck her head so she didn’t jam her huge forehead on the rafters. Jill’s fake screams of delight just proves she is an outstanding actress. Cindy read a poem dressed as Josephine Baker, how ridiculous! (and clearly her clothes had not been on hangers!) What’s with Kelly apologizing over and over for being late, she’s always late! Did anyone expect anything less from the Kellster? I think that people give her the wrong time on purpose so they don’t have to deal with her for too long.
5. People were obsessed with a “bed” set up at Avery’s party! OMG people, it wasn’t a bed! Haven’t you seen those lounge square set up’s in clubs and hotels before? They have them poolside in cabana’s in the fancy hotels…get over it! No one is going to have sex on the bed in the middle of a party!
4. Only two housewives attended both Sweet 16 parties, Jill and Kelly the two desperate for screen time! Heaven forbid they missed something or maybe weren’t on screen for a few seconds if they hadn’t attended both parties. I’m with Sonja, I’m going to enjoy the one that had a little something for the adults! But why was Avery asking Kelly to shuttle the adults back to their side of the party? I know Kelly is a Sasquatch Amazon woman but I don’t think she could fit all those adults on her back.
2. Somebody give Jill Zarin a damn napkin please?
1. Of course my new hero, Bobby Zarin who while talking to Simon mentioned a “hate blog” that we all know, of course is our little “Blog That Could”! Jill has been trying for over a year to get me to take down the blog, then change the name of the blog but she has given me no reason to change the name.
Jill Zarin has not changed, she proved it in the first few episodes when she called Alex a “F***** Bitch” then said she was socializing above her means at the wedding. Those are Jill’s true feelings about Alex, any attempt to make peace was simply to try to regain fans that she’s lost for being so damn mean! Last season Jill was mean to both Bethenny and Alex and it lost her a whole lot of fans and earned her a “hate blog”. She watched as Bethenny’s popularity soared, Alex and Ramona gained fans as she lost them so her attempts to be nice to Alex are all fake and a pathetic attempt to win back fans. We know that she probably goes home each night and vomits after forcing herself to be nice to Alex while filming all day.
Jill’s constant attacks on Ramona are getting pretty old, she’s called Ramona a hypocrite at least a dozen times in the press and on Twitter and Facebook, even creating a poll asking her fans if they think Ramona is a hypocrite. This poll was right after she explained why she thought Ramona was a hypocrite, I can’t imagine why Jill’s three fans voted in favor of Jill.
More goodies on tonight’s show…very little Cindy or Kelly, that was a big plus!
Alex McCord addresses our little blog here in her Bravotv.com blog, here’s part of what she had to say:
Let me try to shed some light. There’s a blog out in cyberspace that isn’t complimentary to Jill. If you read Bravo blogs, chances are you know it or have heard of it. A year ago, Simon and I were on our book tour, and stopped in Chicago, where the founder of the blog is based. The blogger attended one of our book signings, and had contacted us via our website prior to our arrival — asking that if a meet and greet for local bloggers and fans were to be organized by them, would we attend? We discussed it, ran it by our publisher and agreed that a blogger and fan event was good outreach, and attended the event after our signing in June of 2010. We took fan photos and discussed the book and the show.
I don’t know how that translates into Simon or me being investors, content writers, posters, or even members of the blog. We don’t own it, we don’t have money in it. We don’t write for it. There is a link on the blog to a recap of the Chicago fan event held for us with pictures, and as the blog covers the whole Housewives franchise, we along with all other cast membersare regularly discussed on it. That doesn’t mean we are doing the discussing.
Alex is almost right, the only thing I have to dispute is that I contacted them to set up the meet and greet cocktail reception. Simon actually contacted me and asked me to set it up. Here’s what happened, I tweeted to a friend who was going to meet me at Alex and Simon’s book signing in Chicago:
Simon retweeted my tweet and added:
@Simonvankempen Who’s booking out dinner?
@Simonvankempen: So organize it.
I asked Simon if I organize it will he and Alex definitely be there?
Of course he’s referring to last season’s finale and reunion. You can see these tweets in my “Favorites” on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/LynnNChicago/favorites
Other than that, every word of Alex’s blog is true. I don’t feel like Simon dissed the blog on television, but he does read the blog and he has posted comments a few times but Bobby had his facts wrong and Simon didn’t lie. I believe that possibly Bobby wasn’t being 100% truthful because he acted like this blog had just been brought to his attention when we know for a fact that Jill has known about and been angry about the blog since it started over a year ago. I’ll bet Jill didn’t keep this a secret from her husband all these months.
Alex goes on…
Six months later, now that all this nonsense and finger pointing has happened, yes, we do read it, along with a few other sites that blog reality TV. I don’t see everything — there is way too much online to keep up with while maintaining life and work. The blog owner has now met and interviewed quite a few members of the Bravo family, and sometimes tweets us random questions about our show and pop culture in general. Sometimes I answer, though I won’t speak for anyone else because keeping a handle on my own Twitter feed is enough work.
Alex is most likely referring to some of the interviews that I’ve done with other Housewives and Bravo cast members including Sonja Morgan, Cat Ommanney and Tabatha Coffey. Other Bravo stars also follow me on Twitter, not just Alex and Simon.
Finally, Alex had this to say about bloggers:
If you tweet nice things or garbage, at a Bravolebrity or anyone else in the public eye, chances are they or their fans will see it. I get tons of love and hate every week. Here’s what I DON’T do. I don’t assume that the negative stuff is written by, supported by, or controlled by my castmates. When you assume, you make an A-S-S out of U and ME.
Well said Alex!
My partner in blogging wrote a great blog that sums up some of the history, Thank you Quincy, what would I ever do without you!!! Lynn~
Research from the “I Hate Jill Zarin” blog to help commenters remembers what happened when with reality stars and this blog. By QuincyIL
I am sure you all have memories of our interaction with Simon van Kempen, but I went back to get the links to share with you. The evidence is all here. Lynn was away when Simon came to the board the second time and I notified her in an email that she received days later and responded to me.
Link to early posts of lynnnchicago
These posts are from April 2010 long before Lynn tweeted with Simon after reading about their book tour visit to Chicago. Do your homework, Bobby Zarin. To accuse Simon of creating something before he had ever heard of a blogger in Chicago is ridiculous.
Photos of Alex and Simon in Chicago
Blog about the Katrina/Jill comment from Aruba. Jill Zarin had mentioned on her public tweet line that she was going to Aruba on the board so when someone talked to Lynn about Simon, the people on the board began to speculate. The comments about this have always been on the board.
Open letter to Jill Zarin which got a response from Rachel/Ally Shapiro (did she legally change it to Zarin?)
Simon posted on the board twice. The first time was to defend Kelly Bensimon who was having a problem with twitter. The second time he came to give a link about false stories placed in the press by you can probably guess and Alex’s comments about having a drink before delivery of their first child. Here is Lynn’s comments and a link to the original discussion:
Simon VanKempen visit’s the blog:
On Saturday night there was a bit of a Twitter battle going on that was discussed in detail on yesterday’s blog and comment section.
It all started with Kelly Bensimon. No surprise there, right? Kelly changed her name on Twitter from @Kikilet to @KKBensimon. When Kelly originally did this, she just started a whole new account with Twitter and lost all of her followers in the process.
In an effort to help, Simon tweeted to Kelly that she could simply change her name from @Kikilet to @KKBensimon without losing her followers. Kelly took Simon’s advice.
What Simon forgot to mention to Kelly, or maybe he thought Kelly would figure it out herself was that if she took his advice, it would leave her old @Kikilet name available for anyone to take and utilize on Twitter. Needless to say, Kelly’s worst nightmare came true. A Twitter member named Chris swiped Kelly’s old name @Kikilet and began to tweet with that name. Admittedly funny to most of us, but of course not to Kelly.
At some point Simon VanKempen sent a private DM to Chris asking her to please “park” the name @Kikilet and not tweet with it anymore as it was clearly upsetting Kelly. Chris didn’t keep Simon’s request private, she told me and a few other Twitter members about Simon’s message.
The entire thing blew up into a battle with complete details on yesterday’s blog including a comment post on this blog from Simon himself explaining his point of view. For the complete story, read through yesterday’s comments and blog post…. http://wp.me/pVOhN-nZ
It really is much more complex and fascinating than I can possibly describe in this blog, it is a must read!
(from Q…this is the day that I got a phone call from Simon van Kempen . I had written to him stating who I was and I called him “a turncoat” for his defense of Kelly Bensimon and his new friendship with Jill Zarin which I read about in leaks to the press and guessed at because of the Katrina post. I later apologized publically for that comment when I found out that he was just trying to help a very upset fellow cast member. He had compassion for Jill and Kelly that was sincere. I realized I was wrong and told you that I had done this in the final chapter of the season four fantasy. QuincyIL)
The second time was Mother’s Day 2011. Lynn was away and I wrote a blog on Pecking order. People on the board were wishing each other Happy Mother’s Day. A post came on the board with misinformation. I felt badly that it was on so in the evening I took it off. Simon had posted on the thread and he also wished us Happy Mother’s Day.
Since Bobby asked Simon about his interaction with this blog, I wanted to find the links and show you that everything was on the blog. Lynn writes about all of the interactions with reality stars. We also have commenters that met with the reality stars and that interaction is in the blogs and on the boards.
I have never had a tweet from Simon, but Sonja Morgan and Alex McCord have retweeted my comments on the show. ( you can Follow me on Twitter @QuincyILIHJZ) Sonja mentioned things from a blog that I had written and gave hints that she had read the blog discussion of her in her bravo blog at bravotv.com Alex commented about this blog at bravotv.com after the episode last night.
Jill Zarin has a zillion comments about this blog on her twitter and in articles. She also made sure this blog was in season four of “The Real Housewives of New York City.” Jill is the inspiration that launched hundreds of blogs and thousands of comments.
Thanks again Quincy great job! xo Lynn~
Watch What Happens Live blog tomorrow, right here on IHJZ!
If you missed Carly and I dissing the show, you can listen here: http://t.co/AERbOlv
Just to remind everyone, we all made a list over a year ago of the many reasons why we Hate Jill Zarin, this list is not all inclusive in fact it doesn’t include anything she’s done in Season Four. http://wp.me/pVOhN-s
This is not a “Hate Blog” for the record the people who read and comment here are loving and kind, they help each other out, give great advice and rarely stay on topic but that’s exactly what I wanted when I created this blog. I want people to feel free to come here and discuss anything they want to discuss and the only rule here is to be kind to others. Everybody doesn’t have to agree, but you can dispute and argue opinions without attacking each other. That’s what we do here.
Thanks to Boston02127 for the great photo’s with captions, hysterical!
Funny Lady Brooks is at it again…read her latest: http://ladybrooks.com/2011/06/24/sorry-jill-zarin/
TVTime101 latest on the New Jersey Housewives:
Real City Housewife is back too!
Until Next Time…